POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anybody Know How To Make Smoke? <34k jpg> : Re: Anybody Know How To Make Smoke? <34k jpg> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:12:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anybody Know How To Make Smoke? <34k jpg>
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 6 Jan 2000 16:13:11
Message: <38750562.83ECFD22@stud.ntnu.no>
Light something up? huhu, not funny. Actually I can't see your image
because the transfer was interrupted after 10 lines.
Anyone know a way of refreshing the post using Netscape newsreader?

As for smoke, there is a file in the Povray distribution by Dan Farmer
named smoke.pov. Somehow I couldn't parse it now (returned undeclared
identifier 'halo') but if memory serves me it was a rather slow scene
with a glass ashtray and very good looking smoke.

sig.